- Peace building and conflict management
- Conflict analysis, early warning and early response mechanisms aimed at minimizing conflict related crimes
- Foster and promote relationships with broad society
- Capacity building and training on peace building, conflict management and community policing
- Works with communities and grassroots organizations and Government Agencies to enhance peaceful co-existence in Kenya
- Peace advocacy aimed at consolidating positive public agenda for peace especially at the grass root levels through stakeholders’/Leaders forums, peace caravans, sports/peace tournaments, schools and universities peace clubs among others debates
- Promoting cooperation between APS and the community
- Promoting policing problem identification and policing problem-solving by the APS and the community.